Our mission at SavingDamon.com is to help protect Damon and other children who are “breaking the silence” and speaking up about sexual, physical and emotional abuse. We want to make society safer and healthier by giving children a fair chance at protection and justice in our criminal and family court systems.
WE WANT TO DO THIS BY:
- Making sure courts take children’s accounts of abuse seriously and abide by laws which were put into place to protect them.
- Making sure children have competent, unbiased representation and recourse if the “ABA Standards for Representing Children” are not met.
- Supporting mothers who are trying to protect their children from abuse in the legal system, and make sure they do not lose custody for their important efforts.
- Preventing courts from forcing children to go unsupervised with parents who they say are abusive.
- Demanding that courts follow accepted scientific protocol in determining the veracity of allegations of sexual abuse.
- Exposing and holding accountable judges and court affiliated professionals who are responsible for returning children to abusers which allows predators access to other children.